miercuri, 28 mai 2008

INTELEPCIUNI DIN FILME

No matter where you go, there you are!
You're crazyer than bugs on a grill
Everybody's kid is special. You come to wonder where do all the ordinary people come from.
You better hurry up and get born kid
When it comes to livin', dying is the easy part.
Vulgarity is not a sin against God, but against polite society. Between you and me, I don't give a shit about polite society.
Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!
You touch my brother with that stake, biker, and vampires won't have to suck your blood. They'll be able to lick it up off the floor.
But in the bible says..."go get your money, man". That's what it says in one of the scriptures
Love your enemy. This will drive him crazy
I don't hate the player and I enjoy the game

Niciun comentariu: